"Posting" means, but is not limited to, any text, links, images, communications, opinions, data, and any other content any person provides on CCH Community, including, but not limited to discussion boards, blogs, or otherwise. Your use of CCH Community, or any materials or services accessible through it, after a Posting or notification regarding modifications to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of those modifications. Your violation of any of the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your access or use of CCH Community.
Participating in the CCH Community
The CCH Community is intended to promote the free exchange of information and networking between Community members. In order to maximize this:
- CCH will not use your Community "General" profile or registration information for marketing or sales communications.
- You may edit, update or remove your profile information at any time by logging into the Community and visiting your profile pages or by contacting the CCH Community Manager at email@example.com.
Like any community, the postings are most valuable when everyone obeys certain basic guidelines and rules for online behavior. These Terms are presented here to highlight what is expected of you and what you can expect from other participants when using the CCH Community.
Users of the CCH Community are responsible for exercising careful and appropriate judgment in evaluating and taking action based on other participants’ postings on CCH Community, since such postings may reflect significantly different levels of knowledge and experience by participants. Users of the CCH Community agree that CCH is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of the CCH Community and will not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of their use of any such content. Participants may post hypertext links to content hosted and maintained by third parties. CCH has no obligation to monitor these linked sites, and is not responsible for them. Accessing any such linked site is done entirely at the user’s own risk.
Posting to the CCH Community
Users of the CCH Community agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:
- Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person, such as full name, address, phone number, personal email address
- Spam, such as advertisements for other websites and services, or other commercial solicitation; chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Profanity; material that is libelous, fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, profane, abusive, offensive, threatening, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
- Discussions of illegal activities or providing links to other websites containing such information
- Material which violates any party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights
- Posting, publishing, uploading, reproducing, transmitting or distributing in any way any content belonging to CCH
- Posting or transmitting any information or software containing a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other damaging or destructive component
- Posting a link to any information or content that if posted on the CCH Community, would constitute a violation of the Terms or of any State or Federal Law
- Repetitive or meaningless postings, postings unrelated to the purpose of CCH Community, excessive cross-posting
- Attacks on any user or entity in such a way as to incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict; creating usernames to attack other users’ identities; impersonating other individuals or falsely representing one’s identity or qualifications
Please Note: CCH reserves the right to remove any post deemed inappropriate.
Registration is not required to read the postings on CCH Community; however users must register an account in order to post on the CCH Community. You may not use a user name that belongs to or impersonates another person, violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person, is offensive, or that CCH rejects for any other reason in its sole discretion. Participants agree that all information provided in a profile is accurate, up to date, and complete, and that it will be kept updated. CCH may terminate your account if any of the information provided is found to be inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete.
CCH reserves the right to manage the postings on the CCH Community to provide an orderly presentation of this information. To effectively manage the CCH Community, CCH may designate employees or others to act as moderators and administrators for the CCH Community. These Moderators are the only representatives of CCH authorized to manage the CCH Community. CCH is not responsible for content provided by any CCH employee who is not designated as a Moderator.
Users are asked to help CCH keep the CCH Community a valuable and enjoyable information resource for all participants by notifying us of any offending messages or other violations of these Terms. To advise us of such a posting, email the Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Repeat offenders will be contacted by email and eventually banned from the CCH Community.
Modification and discontinuance of the CCH Community
CCH reserves the right at any time to delete, modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the CCH Community (or any part of the CCH Community, including any postings) with or without notice. Users agree that CCH will not be liable to users or third parties for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the CCH Community.
A user’s privileges to utilize or access the CCH Community may be terminated by CCH immediately and without notice if the user fails to comply with any term or condition of the Terms. Upon such termination, the user must immediately cease accessing or utilizing the CCH Community and agree not to re-register or otherwise make use of the CCH Community. Furthermore, the user acknowledges that CCH reserves the right to take action, technical, legal, or otherwise, to block, nullify, or deny the user’s ability to access the CCH Community. The user understands that CCH may exercise this right in its sole discretion.